Monday, August 31

Sözlerimi geri alamam

Sözlerimi geri alamam, (I can't take back my words)
Yazdığımı yeniden yazamam, (I can't write again what I wrote)
Çaldığımı baştan çalamam, (I can't play again what I played)
Bir daha geri dönemem.. (I can't go back again..)
Akıyorsa göz yaşım kurumasın, (If it is my tears dripping, let them not dry)
Coşup seven gönlümse durmasın, (If it is my heart that is bubbling, let is not stop)
Dost bildik anılarım çağırmasın, (Let my friendly memories not call me back)
Bir daha geri dönemem.. (I can't go back again..)
Hiçbir kere hayat bayram olmadı ya da (The life has never been a festival or)
Her nefes alışımız bayramdı. (Every breath that we took was a festival)
Bir umuttur yaşatan insanı. (It is the hope that make the one live)
Aldım elime sazımı.. (I took my "guitar" to my hand..)
Yine aşınca çayın suyu boyunu, (Once the river goes over your height again)
Belki yeniden karşıma çıkacaksın. (Maybe you will come across me)
Göz göze durup bakınca göreceğiz, (When we stare to each other we will see)
Neyiz ve nerelerdeyiz.. (What we are and wherever we have been..)
Bilemiyoruz şimdi.. (We don't know now..)